Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: How old are you all?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Roy Baty's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There seems to alot of petty bickering going on on this forum, much of it is amusing, but some is just plain childish. So the question comes to mind, How old is everyone on this forum?
    I'm 30. If guessed at a few ages but am intrigeued to find out if I'm right.


    By the way I have a huge.....

    ------------------
    Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my age is open to debate.
    I'm more interested in peoples regional accents.You see when I read a responce I put on a regional accent Miker's got a Birmingham accent.Davis has a Cuban accent.Chance is Cornish.it makes the whole experience thoroughly amusing.

    ------------------
    MACHEAD
    http://www.macosrumors.com/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sdchown's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet. Seeing as how I am from South Africa, can you make me sound like Arnold Vosloo in Hard Target!

    Later
    Stephen


    ------------------
    Regards
    Stephen Chown
    Old Ones Productions

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Roy Baty's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I you know someones age then you can more accurately judge if their responses are based on experiance or immaturity.
    Up north we hav nowt but recpek fur you southern shandy drinking bastards. But get a pint ov Jon smiths down ya nec.

    ------------------
    Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member machead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry you've got a strong Asian accent in my world.



    ------------------
    MACHEAD
    http://www.macosrumors.com/

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Roy Baty's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do you judge that?
    I come froma white working class background.
    By eck yow dont hav a clue lad.

    ------------------
    Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its my birthday on thursday , ill be most upset if i dont get a card.

    ------------------
    "Despin your Soul is Mine Pay Up!"
    Failure to Pay up will result in further action being taken which may result in your soul being Dammned eternally.

    www.5ylac.s5.com

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 27 years old. And if I sound immature it is most likely because...

    a) I'm not serious
    b) I'm tired
    c) I'm pissed off
    d) I'm immature

    Now this is not a quiz, but four possible reasons for me sounding immature.

    ------------------
    ThomasB
    http://www.biennavista.com

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Roy Baty's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The maturity thing is not meant ot be a dig, but if someone at the age of 19 states something, and someone at the age of 35 says the same thing, who has the most gravitas? I'm not dimissing anyone under the age of 30 as 'not having lived', indeed I've met 16 yo that have more maturity then most 30+s.

    ------------------
    Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gwailofilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2000
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For the record(s):-

    Roy: I'm 22 and have been making movies since I was 16.

    Mac: I'm from Watford, but speak quite nicely (unlike the friggin' commoners around here), so please delete the Mexican/Russian/Chinese accent you have for me. smile

    Chance: Happy Birthday for Thursday.


    ------------------
    "There's no moral... It's just a bunch of stuff that happens."

    www.gwailofilms.co.uk

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •